Saturday, July 17, 2010

Anniversary




So tomorrow is Leslie's and my 17th anniversary.  Hard to imagine that we've been married that long because ... well ... what do they say?  Time flies when you're having fun?

And it HAS been.

Not always, of course... we've been through sad times, and hard times, financially ... but it's almost scary how ... how ... united we have always been.  


Strains?  Honestly, not that many.  Little things, one not so much that we are working through ... but not something that we are going to let undo our marriage.  


I wish I could describe to you what it is like to know that she's there.  She's guarding my heart when I forget to.  She sees me for who I can become as well as for who I am, and doesn't blink.  I forget sometimes that I can tell her anything, but she knows that SHE can tell ME anything.  


It's hard to put into words the gratitude I feel towards God for allowing us to find each other.  


Happy Anniversary, beloved. 


As You Wish.

No comments: