Saturday, July 24, 2004


Last night at the ball game. I got there late because we had the closing ceremonies for our Vacation Bible School. By the time I got there they'd already scraped together a team, so I just stayed and cheered (i still had my watch and cellphone on, see?). good game. we lost by 3 runs. Played Farnham Baptist. Way back when, Farnham and Jerusalem were a two-church ... field?
Is that what they call it when more than one church shares a preacher between them? Anyway, Hunter and his wife Gwen are expecting their third child ... December ... right around Christmas, if memory serves. Don't let the gray beard fool you. Hunter is 4 or 5 years younger than I am.  

BTW, Leslie got back at 4:05 this morning.  She only found all four wheels off the road once on the trip home.  :-/

Posted by Hello

No comments: