Friday, July 23, 2004

Leslie's on her way to the Hospital ... with Angelica this time

I was originally going to take Angelica for her weekly Dr's visit this morning, but she beat us to the punch.  she called at 6:30, and told us that she's been having contractions since 9 O'clock last night, 10 minutes apart, varying now to 7 or 8 ...

I'm wondering if this is false labor, but she DID lose her mucous plug ... (is that what it's called?)  I asked her if she would rather me or Leslie go with her, and her answer was a characteristic "whichever you prefer" ... we decided that Leslie should go ... she was a little (a lot) nervous, since Angelica only speaks spanish.  

She called me shortly after 8:30 to let me know that they'd made it to the hospital.  I'll post more as i get updates.

We're winding up Vacation Bible School tonight.  It's been a loong week.  We DID get to go boating with Soozin and Kelsey yesterday.  Lots of fun, but i am now the same color as a freshly-boiled Lobster.  I should know better. (sigh)

Grace & Peace 

No comments: